Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Phase 3:Taylor Swift Concert

I am a big Taylor Swift fan and what do you know she was coming to Salt Lake on my birthday. So I went. I had never been to a concert before. Let's just say it was spectacular.

This is me in front of her tour bus.
My friend Natalie came along for the ride, and boy did we have fun. We sat next to a little 4 year old girl who screamed louder than I did, and knew all the words to all of the songs.
Here we are afterwards in front of the equipment truck.
Taylor Swift pretending to be a band geek for the song "We Belong Together"

These are the only good photos I have. All of the others of her were blurry. Oh well I will always remember this night, whether I have pictures or not.








No comments: