For the past few days, I have been realizing what an amazing life I am living. And all of the amazing people that surround me. Ever since Spring Term began I have been completely out numbered by males. Its great and they are great to me. Just a small list of all of the things they do for me: pay for meals, give me rides (i don't have a car), visit me at work, visit me at school, open car doors, open business doors, sit next to me at church, sit next to me at institute, help with homework, play frisbee with me, hike with me, tell me to wear my seatbelt, let me ride in the front, watch chick flicks, turn off shows they know that I hate and watch something else instead, walk to school with me, and the list goes on and on.
Thanks for your kind deeds and respect for me! You are wonderful!
No comments:
Post a Comment