Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My Birthday Phase 1: Casino Party

So the first phase of my 21st birthday was a casino themed party. My friends wanted to take me to Las Vegas, but instead they brought Las Vegas to me. It was a great time. We played poker and roulette. We had all sorts of fake alcoholic drinks and a build your own sundae bar.
Here are just a few photos from that night.

My friend Stephanie from Sacramento just had a baby recently and she was able to come to the party. It was the first time that I had seen her.
These are some of the friends I have made here in Provo. We are all gathered around the poker table. Matt was the poker dealer all night long and taught us how to play.
These are my work buddies. We are friends on the job and off.
This is my friend Michelle. She was the Bartender at the party.
Here I am with my cake that is shaped like a poker chip.

Let's just say this evening was a very memorable one. I was able to spend time with new and old friends. Thanks for celebrating this day with me!

No comments: