Its kind of ridiculous how much Jimmer has had an effect on my life. The following photos are just a glimpse of how he is in my life on a weekly basis.

After we won the San Diego State Game all the fans rushed the court! We got in lots of trouble for it all the students at the university. I stayed in my seat for safety.

So right before the game starts, exhausted tired and cold. :)

My wristband got me in. :)

Mark and I waiting in the cold for over 4 hours just to get into the game!

Its me next to chalk that says I want to have Jimmer's Babies.
1 comment:
I had to Google Jimmer since I had no idea what you were talking about. Thank heavens for Google. Now I can feel young and like I'm part of the conversation. Exciting that you are nearing the end of your degree program. Yahoo for you!!!
Post a Comment