Monday, February 28, 2011
Halfway there and living on a prayer.
As today marks halfway through the last semester of my life at BYU. I cannot help but reflect on my time here. It has been an amazing roller coaster of patience, tolerance, tests, assignments, learning, laughing, friendship, love, and happiness. As much as I hated the idea of BYU and the stigma of the culture here, I created my own culture and a love for my dear friends here. A home away from home. My testimony in the gospel of Jesus Christ has increased significantly and I have come to learn to rely on the principle of prayer and faith. I cannot describe in words how it feels to give complete and full trust to the Lord. He knows more about me then I know about myself, and he knows what I desire most and more importantly what I need. As I begin the new phase of life after college (which is still highly unstable and undecided) I know the Lord will guide me if I simply ask for assistance and believe. I look forward to the journey ahead and the many challenges and triumphs that it brings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment