I basically took photos of every step of the way, so here it is.
DAY 1
Last day of work at Independent Study!

Last studying session in the library. I definitely could not focus.
My best friend here Branda. We are in the same major and always study together. This moment was bittersweet as we studied together for the last time.

Walking to the testing center for the last time!

I can hardly wait!

Together taking our last test!

I just had to go to yogurtland! SO excited last test done with!

Oh and Chik Fil-A too. And I bought a new pair of sunglasses.
DAY 2 Commencement!

Me and Emily (old roommate)

Me and Keith (neighbor, friend, everything basically)

Lining up. So excited!

Texting Annah I am pretty sure!

Starting to walk in!

Yay

We are so happy almost there! It was quite the walk!

Oh and I ran into Jason so we snapped a quick photo.

More walking

Filing in! There were 6,000 of us!

Keith and Branda

The Quintanas all graduated today! They are my family here, everywhere, forever, and always! I will miss them so much. Amanda is headed to Peru and Africa to teach sanitation techniques to those countries. Branda is going on a mission! And Diego is married with his brand new baby. Everyone is moving onto bigger and better things.

Me and Diego

Me and Amanda

Me and Branda

Friends from the home! We all went to high school together and have been friends. Natalie graduated with a Bachelors and so did I. Halie finished her Masters this year! So exciting!

Silly photos.

Another one.

I like the reflection of the mountain in the building
DAY 3 Convocation.

So happy it is sunny and not freezing!
Me and Holly

Me and Natalie again

April and I went through our entire major together! I got to sit by her it was so exciting!

In the back of the car riding home.
PS more to come of all the family. I had a professional photographer follow me around on day 3. He will be emailing the photos shortly which I will post.
2 comments:
aww, I'm so proud of you Jessica.
Also you're cute.
Grandpa and Lee got a kick out of looking at your post. I hooked them up on Easter and they really enjoyed the post and the photos. Great job and congratulations!
Post a Comment