Tuesday, September 14, 2010

What a day!


Every day here is an adventure, every day is jammed packed with classes, internships, homework, errands, life.
Well yesterday September 13th 2010 was quite an exceptional day.
Woke up it was warm. I leave for work around 6:45 AM each day, so this was a rare occassion.
I went to work and it was slow not many calls which is rare for a monday.
Next, I started and finished a powerpoint presentation I was going to give later that afternoon in just about 2 hours.
Gave the presentation. She said I did well. :)
Throughout the day I received many phone calls. I call a lot of people, but it is a rare occassion when people call me.
I dropped my six dollar dinner on the ground outside. :( but it taught me not to spend that much money on food ever.
Next, after the failed dinner approach, I got a Jamba Juice.
I tried to go to bed early and was almost asleep when I had some vistors who came and sat on my bed with me and we talked for a long time about life.

I am sure I forgot something amazing that occurred, but overall I just wanted to let you know that this day made me appreciate my time here.
Thanks for listening/reading this.

No comments: