Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I miss my computer


Who knew I was so dependent on technology? I hate the fact that I am, but let's face it I am a student, and my life is on my computer. I have assignments, photos, internet to send assignments in, etc. But unfortunately my computer had a little bit of an accident. So its still in the "hospital" getting fixed. It will be there until Saturday. Once its back, I can continue my photo of the day segment and updae you about my life.
This week is hectic. It involves dinner making, 1st night of bowling league, moonlight ride, and the 2nd football game. Sometimes I look at my life and say what did I get myself into? But I wouldn't have it any other way.

1 comment:

MamaLouise said...

I enjoy looking at your blog Jessica. Start posting pictures again. You will be done so soon. Enjoy the time you have left!!!