Friday, April 16, 2010

Oh My Goodness!

So these are the events that have occurred recently:
I feel like I make lists all the time so that I can remember things more clearly. So yet again here is another list!

1) My sister got engaged! This was good and exciting. She called me in the middle of the night and let's just say I was not able to sleep after that. I will be home for the wedding no worries!

2) I completed all of my last minute assignments! Including a 20 page paper which I turned in late and still got a 100% on it! Don't ask me how this is possible, but it just happened. I am so pleased!

3) I saw my first 3D movie! I saw Alice in Wonderland in 3D, not such a great movie but I felt cool getting to wear the glasses. :)

4) I am moving! In about a week's time I will be changing addresses! I will be moving into an apartment that has 2 fridges! A huge kitchen and a bigger closet and it is only 90 dollars per month for rent! Its pretty much the highlight of my semester ending!

5) I am just five tests away from my completion of winter semester! Most which will be taken in the next few days!

6) I am 7 classes away from graduating from college!

7) I will begin to work more hours which means more money! yay!

Well I will keep you updated once I have more free time in the summer and hopefully will be able to post pictures again!

1 comment:

MamaLouise said...

Good for you Jessica. You are amazing and you just go ahead and keep making those lists. Lists help you to focus on the important things. You go girl, what ever that means. Ha...