Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Moved and Fulltime Worker
Well its happened. I moved out of my old place into my new place. Its pretty nice. I have a brand new mattress which is rare in college housing. I also have a brand new stove to cook on! I just need to go grocery shopping so I can do that. I would love to post pictures but my camera has recently broken, but the new one will arrive in just a few days and then it will be picture heaven all over again. My bathroom is like a locker room. It has 2 vanities, 3 sinks, 2 showers, and 2 toliets! Its very exciting for girls. Also I have become a fulltime worker, I work 9 hours a day from 10-7. Its pretty difficult but I need the money. I am headed to california in just 9 days to partcipate in the wedding festivities and all. I hope to get to see lots of people and enjoy a break from provo. Once I get this new camera I will be able to post pictures which say a thousand words, vs. just writing all the time. Hope to see you soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment