Week 2: When In Rome: A woman (Kristin Bell) travels to Rome for her sister's wedding and tries her luck at making a wish in the fountain of love. She takes some coins out of the fountain, which causes the owner of the coins to fall madly in love with her. The owners of the coins follow her to NYC and chase her for days trying to get her to fall in love with them (John Heder, Danny Devito, Dax Shephard, Josh Duhamel, and Will Arnet)
I give this story line 5 stars. This movie was very fast paced and interesting throughout. Not to mention it was pretty funny. Although this movie is VERY unrealistic and is just an urban myth it still was easy to relate to. I like movies I can relate to. I would suggest going to this whenever you want, morning, noon, or night.
Next Week: Dear John....
No comments:
Post a Comment