Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Week 1 Of Love Movies

So a friend and I have decided to go see all of these love movies that are coming out for the valentine's day season. It is very funny actually because I am typically not a huge fan of these types of movies, but I have been enjoying myself.
Anyways

Week 1: Leap Year: A woman (Amy Adams from Enchanted) decides she wants her boyfriend to become her fiance. He is on a business trip in Ireland and a tradition in Ireland is that on Leap Day a woman can propose to a man, so she sets out to propose to him.

I give this one 3 stars because although funny at times this movie had a lot of seriousness to it as well. I also felt that it would never happen in real life and therefore could not really relate to the movie. I would suggest waiting for the dollar theater or for it to come on DVD to watch it.

Next week: When In Rome....

No comments: