Thursday, July 30, 2009

HOME

I went home for a little while. My family and I headed to Calaveras Big Trees State Park. A family friend allowed us to borrow their cabin. It was very nice to be in California Mountains, rather than Utah Mountains. Here is photo documentation from the trip. Hope you enjoy!
I miss my family so much. It was really good to see them.
Janessa already posted my favorites check it out gilbertgazette.blogspt.com or dannyandjannessagilbert.blogspot.com.
This is me inside of a tree.
This is the beginning of a story of an aunt trying to take pictures with her nieces and nephews.
Here is Colbie she is more than happy to take a photo with me.
Karlee too. She is making her cheese face.
and there is Allan who is making his cheese face not at the camera.
But would kind of pose for holly instead. :)

I like this one of Danny and Allan.
So here is a really big stump with people walking on it.
here is the tree from that stump, which my cousin climbed up on.
Beautiful California.
I have decided that I am basically a tree hugger. I love trees and never stop talking about Utah's lack of quality trees. I show people these photos and they are like wow, I have never seen trees like that before. And I say exactly.
They match. Its funny.
Allan and Danny ridding down the stairs. He thought it was a roller coaster.
This is me taking a ride down the stairs.
Video of Allan and Danny going down.

No comments: