Friday, March 11, 2011

Update of Recent Happenings

Saturday March 5th:
Last BYU home game of the season! I am pretty sure it wa sthe best day ever! I got a free towel! Also I got to see the university unifed in support of the team and saying good bye to the star players.
Sunday March 6th:
I was able to attend the devotional of L. Tom Perry. Afterward I met him. He is such a happy man and he told us he was proud of us for continuing our education! It was definitely a journal writing experience!
Thursday March 10th:
I went to Chef's Table, which just happens to be the most expensive, romantic restaurant and has the best views in Provo, UT. It was ridiculously priced and ridiculously delicious. We got a ton of food. It was an experience I most likely will never have again and that I enjoyed very much.
Friday March 11th:
I saw Tangled which made me believe in Disney again, it really was like the old movies with good songs and good story lines. Everyone should go see this movie, and then watch it again and again!
Saturday March 12th:
I ran for 15 minutes straight, and didn't feel sick afterward. This is quite an accomplishment since I have had asthma for my whole life and have never run ever.
Monday March 14th:
PI Day We had a variety of pie and invited all of our friends over to eat it. I was only expected about 10 people to come, but around 40 arrived. It was a great reunion of friends and the "family" that I have here in Provo. I loved this day so much!
Wednesday March 16th:
Today was my friend Devin's birthday! She was one of my roommates here in Provo who graduated in December and now resides in California. I made her a movie using my Macbook and it had all these recordings of people saying happy birthday and pictures set to music. I was so proud of it. Anyways I sent it to her and she watched it on her birthday. Coolest thing ever technology how I love you!
Thursday March 17th:
Saint Patrick's Day So I wore green. I was honored at a luncheon for graduating seniors for my major. I received an award for my efforts in the major. It was pretty funny. I then proceeded to study for hours and hours for a test that I don't have to take until Monday. oops. I came home and set up the scavenger hunt for my friends and I to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. It was really fun. We also feasted on corned beef and cabbage and potatoes and cupcakes :) It was an Irish filled day that I will remember for a long time.

Take a deep breath!!!!!
Things to come:
March 18th: Divine Comedy
March 19th: Our Stake Service Project
March 25th: The inventor of Facebook comes to BYU! Plus massive birthday party for friends!
March 26th: Festival of Colors and the fabulous Bishop's Ball
March 27th: My ward's reunion from Glenwood, our last one before we all move!

No comments: