#1 Ballet Class: it is exhausting, tiring, and makes me really sore. I have a new respect for dancers.
#2 Independent Study Class: My recommendation NEVER EVER take a class from Independent Study. It is extremely difficult and frustrating. Lots of hoops to jump through just to get 1 measly credit.
#3 The Temperature Outside: It never cools down. I never feel clean or cold. I swim on a daily basis and eat lots of popsicles.
#4 New Calling: It is hard being in charge. I forgot about that. I hate meetings. Nothing gets done.
#5 Allergies: They won't quit even with lots of medicine. All I want to do is sleep.
But in spite of all these challenges and excitement in my life. I really am happy and doing well, and I do have fun a lot.
1 comment:
you are a sweetheart Jessica and I think you are brave!
Post a Comment