Thursday, November 5, 2009

November comes....

November has come!
It has been surprisingly pleasant weather. After snow for two days just a week ago, the sun has been steadily shining with temperatures in the 60's and 70's. There is only 21 more days until one of my favorite holidays. My sister just had a child, which means I am an aunt again. Number 4 is just as exciting as number 1.
This past week has been somewhat enlightening. Its strange sometimes how the most simple principles of life just come pouring out and you realize what is important in this life. I have learned that it does not matter what people think of you or what people want from you. I have to be myself and stop trying to please and impress everyone. People have to accept me for me and not try to change me. And no matter what happens I have to keep trusting people. I am able to see that this is a learning experience. I am getting an education while getting an education.
November has come and there are many exciting events that will occur during this month! I am looking forward to it.
Happy Fall and Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Halie said...

It snowed? Where was I? I'm glad you are excited for November.