Today I went to classes with natalie. It was a good time. It makes me look forward to Jan. when i can actually attend here. I will be going home in a few days. I will get to see people that i haven't seen in awhile. Kind of excited. Church went well yesterday. I learned about family search indexing. And Giving thanks. I hope I can be able to have more thanks and count my many blessings. (just like the song). Well I will come on again after thanksgiving and report about my adventures. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
3 comments:
Hi Jessica...I just discovered your blog. How fun to be able to check in on you from time to time. I'm glad you're enjoying living in Provo. You have lots of snow to look forward to. Keep having fun. Love you...Aunt Louise
jazzy, nice boots
Jessica...when are you going to update your blog. I'm interested in what you are doing and I check your blog regularly. Hope you are good. We miss you...
Post a Comment